Collaborate and educate better with the right webinar software
In this article, we’ll look at what the best webinar software for conducting webinars is. We’ll also cover the top webinar tools and features, how to host on-demand webinars using webinar broadcasts for educational purposes, and more.
We have a lot to get to so let’s dive right in and get started!
What is the Best Software for Conducting Webinars?
Let’s get right to it: what is the best software for conducting webinars? Are all webinar platforms created equal? Are there some tools better equipped to help you deliver stellar webinar broadcasts than others? We’re glad you asked!
We recommend using a webinar platform that has the following features:
- Browser-based. Browser-based solutions are more secure than desktop apps. The popular, desktop video conferencing tool, Zoom, recently made the news because of a security flaw in its programming that allowed attackers to easily access Zoom user webcams on Mac computers.
- Intuitive Interface and Design. Any webinar solution you invest in should be easy to use. An intuitive interface and fresh design will create an enjoyable user experience for you and your attendees.
- No webinar solution is complete without custom branding options. Find a webinar app that will allow you to change the aesthetic of your registration, profile, waiting room, webinar room, and thank you pages. If you can adjust colors, import your company’s logo, and select personal images, you’ll be able to make your webinar experience feel like you.
- Plenty of Powerful Features. There are a few handy webinar features you’ll want to make sure your app has. Screen sharing, surveys and polls, chat, and a whiteboard will make your webinars unforgettable. Make sure your tool integrates with other solutions like Google Analytics, Salesforce, or PayPal.
- A Winning Customer Success Team. Your chosen webinar platform’s support team should be friendly and ready to help. When you ask a question, you need to receive the right information when you need it.
What Are Some of the Top Webinar Tools?
When choosing the right webinar software, it’s important to ensure your solution of choice has the features you need. Here are some of the top webinar tools you should look for in a webinar software:
- On-Demand Webinar This webinar type will allow you to generate leads and even sell products on autopilot! Record your broadcast and then turn it into a business-boosting machine in seconds.
- Automated Webinar Capability. Think of automated webinars as the middle ground between live and on-demand webinars. They’re pre-recorded broadcasts that only play at specific times. That way you get the convenience of on-demand events and the urgency of live ones. Some webinar platforms even allow you to set up a chatbot, include surveys, and write compelling CTAs.
- Paid Webinar Functionality. A paid webinar is exactly what it sounds like: a webinar that attendees have to pay to get access to. Paid webinars are a great way to monetize your expertise and many people will be willing to pay you to learn a new skill. Whatever webinar tool you decide to use, make sure that paid webinars are easy to set up and integrate with a payment processor such as PayPal. That way you can collect payment from your audience.
You’ll also want to invest in a tool that will give you access to a fully-functional webinar room. That way you can host webinars, run team meetings, create online courses and training materials, or demo products for customers.
What is The Best Webinar Software for Teaching?
Are you a teacher at a university? What about a course creator? Maybe you just want to show your customers how to use your company’s products. Whatever the case may be, if you have the knowledge to share, you might be wondering, “What is the best webinar software for teaching?”
That’s what we’ll answer for you in this section!
Webinars are a wonderful way to teach your expertise to others. They allow you to reach students no matter where they are in the world. Your lessons won’t be restricted by time and date because you can make them on-demand. This is perfect for the so-called Generation C — digital natives, born after 1990.
But it’s not the younger generation that will benefit from your educational webinars. Teaching is a vital part of the webinar flywheel framework. It’s a business process that replaces the typical sales and marketing funnel with a modern approach.
Here’s how it works:
- First, record a webinar of yourself sharing your knowledge.
- Then, take advantage of technology and automate your webinar (described above.)
- Next, promote your content and share it with your target audience.
- Fourth, as leads start to roll in for your business, qualify them using webinar metrics.
- Then, host another live webinar for your new leads and attempt to convert them with a strong and compelling CTA.
- And finally, continue engaging with your new customers to provide them with amazing customer service. That way they’re inclined to keep purchasing from you.
What is The Best Webinar Software for Many Contributors?
We’ll be honest, not every webinar software supports multiple contributors. This is a shame because many businesses would love to have many webinar hosts.
Imagine your frustration upon realizing that the broadcasting program you’ve already purchased and learned how to use won’t allow you to create sub-accounts for other people in your organization or even share your account with your employees.
Before investing in any specific webinar platform, check to make sure that it allows you to sub-accounts and multi-users. That way you can keep your company’s branding consistent, organize your contributors properly, and grant them access to the company webinar account without making any compromises in security.
How Beneficial is Webinar for Marketing?
We’ve talked a lot about webinars in this article and how beneficial they can be. But maybe you’re wondering how beneficial webinar for marketing is, specifically. Let us ease your mind: webinars are beneficial for marketers in just about every way!
Webinars are one of the very best content marketing strategies. Why? Because everyone wants more information. Think about it when you need to learn how to accomplish something – what do you do? If this was 30 years ago you might visit the library or call up your parents and ask for their advice. Not today! In 2019, we just jump on the internet.
You can use this fact to your advantage by creating webinars that teach your target audience how to do something valuable. To get access to the webinar and learn more, your audience will have to give you their email address. You can then use these emails to follow up with webinar viewers and promote your company’s products.
Do you see how webinars fit perfectly into any marketing and lead generation strategy? But don’t just take our word for it. Check out this real-life scenario and learn how Senuto uses webinars to market to its target market.
How to Sell Products on a Webinar?
Webinars are fantastic marketing tools, but that’s not all they’re good for. After you’ve shared a few pieces of valuable information, it makes sense to try and sell your product. That’s why webinars are excellent sales as well as marketing tools.
But how do you properly sell during a webinar? Here are a few tips, tricks, and best practices to keep in mind whenever you try to increase sales results with webinars:
- Educate Your Employees Before the Webinar. Your coworkers need to be educated on your company’s products and know them like the back of their hands before the broadcast starts. That way they can properly showcase features and benefits and answer audience questions.
This tip goes beyond the folks on camera and extends to any person that will have contact with a potential buyer, either directly or indirectly. Your marketing team needs to have an intimate understanding of the product so that they can promote it properly. And your customer support team needs to know it too or they won’t be able to adequately assist customers when needs arise.
- Demonstrate Your Product for Viewers. If you want to sell products during your webinars, demonstrate how they work. Use your webinar platform’s screen sharing feature, live chat, or virtual whiteboard. Demonstrate concepts to show potential customers why your products are so great.
- Have a Compelling Call-To-Action (CTA). Lastly, end your broadcasts with a compelling CTA so that your viewers can’t help but make a purchase. Do this by using the terms and phrases your audience uses, triggering emotions, and testing multiple CTAs to discover which is the most successful.
Follow these three tips and you’ll be able to sell more products during your webinars!
What’s a Good Platform for Hosting an On-Demand Webinar?
On-demand webinars have taken the world by storm in the past few years — and with good reason! ClickMeeting is a popular on-demand webinar solution. Here’s how to use our tool to share your content, generate leads, and monetize your knowledge on autopilot:
- Host Your Webinar. Start with a live version of your event and deliver your information in an engaging way. Don’t forget to hit the record button!
- Schedule a New Event. Jump back into ClickMeeting account and schedule a new event. Choose the “On-Demand” room type and select either “Open to all” or “Paid”. It depends on your personal preferences and webinar strategy.
- Upload Your Webinar Recording. Next, upload the recorded broadcast you plan to use for your on-demand webinar. Add a compelling CTA and construct your webinar timeline so that automation can take over.
Once your on-demand webinar is ready, share it with your audience, collect in your sleep, and have them automatically imported to your CRM of choice. You can also gather feedback from your audience to learn more about them and work on future marketing decisions.
Choose the Best Webinar Software for Your Company
There you have it, everything you need to know to choose the best webinar software for your company. Whether you plan to use webinars as a marketing tool to provide free education to your viewers or sell products and boost revenue, you know now which features to look for.
We encourage you to give our webinar software a try for FREE today. Get access to all our top features for a full 30 days and decide if it’s the right platform for you.
Leave a Reply