In the modern business marketplace, having a website is not an option, it is a requirement. With internet access becoming a common part of daily life many potential customers use the internet as the first step in finding a company or service provider. Roofing repairs are a major project and many homeowners will put in a great of research before they even make a phone call or send an email. Websites such as https://putnamexteriors.com/ immediately open with a visual image that catches the eye and makes you want to read more.
As a roofing company, you need a high-quality website to attract customers and drive business. While standing out from the competition is important, there are some common traits every well-made website will have in common.
Traits of a Well-Made Roofing Company Website
- Use Images: displays of past work and your company’s work process allows potential customers to visualize what will happen when they hire you. This is important because if you just rely on the text the whole process becomes a lot more abstract. An image quickly tells the customer what you do and what your company can accomplish.
- List Your Services: roof repairs are not a common event for many homeowners, so when they do need work done many can be unclear about what they need and what to look for. Your website should serve to educate visitors and listing your services can help do just that. By providing a list of services you let a customer know how you can help them and also help them better understand what they may need and give them a starting point.
- Provide a Link to Request a Quote: when it comes to many types of roof repair, customers do not want to wait. However, many do not have a frame of reference for the cost of roof repairs. This can easily lead to bad assumptions and misinformation on the part of the customer, which can make them hesitant to get the service they need. By having a request a quote a link you can provide useful information and help speed up the process by removing questions and concerns about repair costs.
- Display Testimonials: people value feedback and good word of mouth are highly valuable, especially in competitive industries such as roofing. So be sure to collect feedback from customers about what they liked about your company and what they think of the finished work. Even a brief positive two-sentence review can help communicate to potential customers the value you provide. Plus customer reviews are considered honest and are from people in the local community, which further communicates that you can provide the assistance a customer is looking for.
- Provide Contact Information: once a customer has had a chance to view your website, many will want to reach out to you for the next step in the process such as getting more detailed information or just asking some questions. Your company’s contact information should be prominently displayed on your website and easy to locate. Also, be sure to list various methods of communication such as phone numbers, email, and office hours as every customer is different, and how they prefer to reach out to you can also vary.
- Make Sure Your Site Performs Well: finally, you should never overlook the technical components of website design. A slow site, doesn’t work well on mobile phones, or is hard to navigate can drive customers away. Most customers, if they find a website hard to use, will quickly close it and move on to something else. You want to make sure your site is modern, easy to understand, loads quickly, and works with the latest technology.
Modern marketing covers a lot of different areas and formats. Your website is just one tool in an overall strategy. However, it is a very important one. A well-made website not only helps the customers it also drives business and can also improve your search engine results, which are of the utmost importance in the modern internet-driven world.