Using different means of marketing for promoting your brand as a whole or service in particular always has some limits if you use conventional approach elements. That’s why people start using more resource-taking yet more effective ways to reach the audiences and retain their attention. One such way is using animation videos for Tech marketing. What are the animations that mezzolab.com does, and what kinds of videos exist in general? Let’s see.
What Is Animation Video for Marketing?
Animation videos are animated short pieces of audio-visual content that deliver some message using a combination of means like imagery, background sound, voice, and script. Compared to other content types, videos allow for more impact on audiences’ understanding, emotions, and memory which explains animation videos being much more effective in immersing people in the brand’s activity.
The Types of Animation Videos by Their Main Goal
As any content can be divided by the manner of information delivery, it can also be subdivided by what information is delivered. Thus, they distinguish the following animation video types:
- explainer videos are designed to explain a tech product or service clearly and concisely;
- product demos showcase how a tech product works in real-world scenarios (highlight the key features, user interface, and advantages of the product);
- tutorial and how-to videos are step-by-step instructions on using a tech product or service;
- whiteboard animations are a subtype of explainer videos and resemble educational content that explains processes on a white background like a live sketch;
- case studies showcase real-world examples of how your tech solution has benefited customers and builds a connection between your promises and factual efficiency;
- virtual tours and simulations help potential customers understand the navigation and functionality of the software or application;
- motion graphics use animated graphics and text to explain complicated technical concepts, processes, or data that are a part of insights or other information pieces;
- infographic videos bring life to static statistics and numbers which makes them more memorable for a wider audience and simpler to understand;
- brand storytelling focus on the history and mission of a tech company, highlighting the problem your product solves and the values you uphold;
- promotional videos introduce launches, special offers, or events related to your tech products, which makes your community anticipate and take action as the promoted thing gets released;
- interactive videos engage the public by offering them to make choices or interact with elements on the screen, which is a beneficial way to make your community more immersed and interested.
This list contains at least three kinds of explainer videos that apply to different contexts. They’re among the most effective in Tech marketing because they serve several goals at a time.
In conclusion, animation videos are perfect for engaging the audience, making them understand your brand’s identity better, and making them remember the unique features that make you stand out from the crowd of other companies. If you want to benefit at the maximum, use the MezzoLab services.