By Alina Kralkina
When you start to work on a creative digital project, you will need to use supportive tools to make it better. There is a need for enhancing the content with edited videos, images, and information. It concerns any project, for example, design, video blog, advertising, modeling, and more.
Of course, to manage this task you can address specialists, for example Node.js consulting services, but it takes money so in some cases it may be not reasonable. But if you have no understanding how to achieve desirable results it could be helpful. If you are already aware of some steps you need to do to achieve a goal you can appeal to specialists in the concrete sphere you need.
For example, collaborate with audio annotation outsourcing. It would be a great idea if you have no necessary skills to do this yourself or have no spare time. But, of course, if you are confident enough in yourself and have the desire to do it independently you may need some good tools to do it perfectly and with pleasure. What is more, it can be a great possibility to learn something new and get some practice. So free tools are the best decision to try and then, if necessary, cooperate with a specialist. Or become a specialist yourself!
It is convenient nowadays to make such kinds of products because the person doesn’t have to be a professional for this activity. On the internet, it is easy to find free creative software for different goals because they all have advantages and their own mission. Video makers are almost the most popular now because you can find animation in many different forms. We have arranged the most frequently used free graphic design software in the list below.
- If you are a beginner in graphic design, and you need to gather all the video digital effects, animation tools, extended media libraries, and audio background items, it is better to use Openshot. Also, YouTube users prefer it.
- Another simple design program is Spark by Adobe, which is useful to create videos online and add photos or any other media you need. It is often used by beginners as well.
- Fastreel is good for amateurs and bloggers because it has a simple interface, and it is a free online video maker, which includes cutting, compressing, and cropping tools.
- Movie Maker 10 for Windows has auto-video-making tools for fast work, and within a few clicks, you can add some extra illustrations or music.
- What is useful to create videos for social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, is Kizoa. It helps you make a video in a desirable format and create stories by using a variety of modes.
- Shotcut is the right choice for those who start to learn graphic design. There are a variety of tutorials on video making, and also it is perfect for audio editing.
- Videopad video editor has an easy-to-use interface, and you can find options to add light effects, texts, and images. You can regulate the colors and choose the necessary shades.
- For Mac users, there is no need to search for some internet resources. In the beginning, iMovie will be enough for creating a stylish, high-quality video with filters that suits YouTube requirements. You can download it from the Apple website or by using the App Store on your iPhone.
- If it is more comfortable to use mobile design programs, we recommend downloading Magisto. Not too many actions have to be made for video editing; you just need to choose the style, add music and editing elements, like cutting. The main advantage is that you can do it fast and it will look professional. This app gives suggestions about music and the style in general.
- One of the most powerful mobile video makers is KineMaster. It has voice blending, light, and speed control features. A wide range of videos, texts, images, and stickers are there as well. Available for iOS and Android.
- Lightworks has free access to audio and video stock, which is licensed. The best tool for real-time projects and easy sharing quality videos on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Instagram insofar as it supports a wide choice of video formats.
- If you want to feel more advanced, HitFilm Express will help. You can find professional visual-effects there, just like in Hollywood movies. The audio content is going to surprise you with unlimited track creation.
- Gravit Designer is a free online graphic design tool for making illustrations for beginners. With this app, you can manage layers, change the landscape of the image, create waves, add emojis, and other shapes. It supports such formats as JPEG, PDF, SVG, SKETCH.
- Gimp is one of the powerful graphic programs. It is suitable for those who are looking for reliable software for editing photos, combining images, and inventing models.
- Blender is the best option for working with 3D graphic modeling. It is often used for advertising and Web-design because it is possible to invent new forms and fictional objects with this tool.
- Make sure to regularly check offers on InkyDeals. Now, they are offering free photo overlays and many more perks every designer would appreciate
All the range of these and many other creative project management tools are opened and free to use online. If you can’t find the appropriate one among this list, you can look for analogs.
Alina Kralkina is a Content Manager at Movavi Software Inc., a company that develops easy-to-use and effective software for Windows and Mac. She believes that technology is one of the most popular topics in our time. And that’s why she likes to write about its simplicity in the workplace.
Leave a Reply