Do you know how you can control an Android phone so that you can rest assured that it is safe for your children and they won’t be exposed to unwanted content or online predators? Although it may not seem like it at first glance, one way is by using a cell phone locator.
What a Cell Phone Locator Can Do
Basically a cell phone locator is an app that is fairly self-explanatory. It is designed to track the location of cell phones – which in itself is a good way to control an Android phone and make sure you know where it is at all times.
However most cell phone locators can do more than just that and essentially have a host of other features to monitor and allow you to control Android phones. The exact features that are available vary from one app to the next.
Why Choose Snoopza?
Although there are many cell phone locators out there, Snoopza is a cut above the rest. If you want to know why you should choose it, here are a few solid reasons for you to chew on:
- User-friendly and easy to install as well as use.
- Completely invisible and undetectable.
- Free and paid versions available.
- Numerous tracking and monitoring features.
Free Features of the Snoopza App
As mentioned above, Snoopza has both a free as well as a paid version. The main difference between the two is the features that are available, and the free version will let you:
- Track incoming and outgoing calls.
- Manage SMS messages.
- View the browsing history.
- Locate your phone with the geolocation feature.
Paid Features of the Snoopza App
Compared to the free version, the paid version of Snoopza has a lot more to offer. In addition to the free features listed above, it will also enable you to:
- Record phone calls.
- Check the contact list.
- Capture screenshots.
- Spy on Viber, Facebook, Snapchat, or WhatsApp.
- Look at the to-do list on the phone.
- Use the front or rear camera to take photos.
- Detect if the SIM card has been replaced.
How to Install Snoopza
Unlike some apps, Snoopza is ever so easy to install. In fact you’ll be able to install the app in a few simple steps:
- Go to the Snoopza website and sign up for an account by entering your email and password.
- Sign into the Snoopza website and download the app onto the Android phone that you want to control.
- Run the installation and wait for it to complete.
- Log in to the Snoopza website and track your phone directly via the online interface.
The pricing policy of Snoopza is simple and easy to understand. It has two main options that you can choose from:
- Basic which is the free version and does not require any payment but has limited features.
- Standard which costs $14.95 for 1 month or $99.95 for 12 months and has more comprehensive features.
Pros and Cons of Snoopza
The pros of Snoopza are pretty clear cut. It has comprehensive features that will let you monitor the activities of any cell phone and control it based on that data. On top of that it is user-friendly, easy to install, undetectable, and you can choose between the free and paid version.
On the flipside the only real cons of Snoopza would have to be the fact that it is only available for Android and not iOS. That does limit its use somewhat, but does not take away from the fact that it is a great tool to control Android phones.