Starting an online business, even as a side hustle, can be a great idea that may eventually lead to complete financial independence. The Shopify B2B app is your tool to an exclusive, robust, and effective platform. It’s a wholesale online eCommerce solution to dive into a great number of best Shopify apps that will allow you to boost sales.
Is Shopify good for B2B? It’s created for a B2B business model! For even better integration of your site to B2B, you can ask for professional help from a Shopify development company to make your Shopify B2B business set up smoother.
Is Shopify Suitable for B2B eCommerce?
Shopify provides a platform for over 800,000 business owners around the world. When you use Shopify for B2B, you give customers the independence they need with all the features they are accustomed to in D2C.
- Deliver personalized offers and promos to your B2B customers across all distributing channels.
- Help your customer to find a product they need with an onsite search and user-friendly navigation bar.
- Integrate your customers’ data from your CRM through the Shopify API.
- Offer more than 100 payment options to your client.
- Provide special discounts for repeat buyers and make their checkout process faster.
- Optimize conversion with powerful Shopify promotion tools.
- Automate wholesales by creating custom prices for different volumes of the product.
- Allow Shopify to automatically review wholesale customers’ sign up.
- B2B buyers can easily purchase, track, and reorder products from your website.
- You can review orders before sending an invoice.
- Easily synchronize inventory, orders, customers.
Shopify is a great tool for scaling your B2B business. With hundreds of different tools for bulk sales, this eCommerce platform makes B2B much comfortable by automating routine processes, speeding up orders, easing up management, and helping a business owner to concentrate solely on business.
Why custom Shopify development still matters despite all apps?
Shopify provides a wide range of apps to customize your website, but not all of them are good. Custom development offers you more options for creating your website without any restriction to a certain API you might have installed.
Common custom development work includes building themes, channels, apps, and managing store processes. It makes life easier not only for a business owner but also allows a customer to notice a website among hundreds of similar ones. Thoughtful design, SEO, user-friendly interface, lucrative offers, catchy promos, all of them need a personal touch that can be limited if you just rely on downloaded apps.
Custom Shopify development helps to stand out from the crowd and make your website noticeable that will eventually lead to greater revenues
Top 5 steps to make your B2B business even more profitable
1. Customize price by volume
When B2B customers visit your site, they expect to see much lower prices for bulk volume. By offering discount prices for different quantities of goods, you will attract more customers on your Shopify B2B website.
Shopify encourages business owners to implement the bulk prices on their websites. You can read the full official guide of how to work with volume prices on Shopify from the help center.
2. Use different payment options
95% of buyers do not use credit/debit cards on Shopify. Every second Shopify B2B buyer prefers alternative payment options, like cash on delivery, paying via eWallet, etc.
On the Shopify B2B business platform, you can include various payment methods, like bank deposit, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, and even Bitcoin.
3. Be local
Make your online shop understandable not only for English-speaking audience. Implement localization features to your website to reach all potential customers no matter where they are.
4. Include customer support
You will always need to deal with customers’ complaints. There are various ways you can do that:
- Install a live chat and communicate with your customers at any time. Try to install Tawk.to or Tidio, they are the best Shopify apps for live chat.
- Implement a section with FAQ. It can greatly increase conversion rates on your website.
- Try to add messaging apps to your website, like Telegram, WeChat, Line, Snapchat, Viber, WhatsApp, or Facebook.
5. Apply product page optimization
SEO is everything nowadays. On average, a customer does at least 12 searches before buying something. To make your Shopify B2B website’s SEO better, you may need:
- To use the SEO manager, which is one of the best Shopify apps for SEO.
- Add product reviews. 10 or more reviews for one buying position can provide up to a 20% increase in traffic to your online shop.
- Implement the Q&A section, where customers can find answers to any particular problem on your website.
Shopify is a perfect platform for handling a B2B online business. It’s easy to use, it’s easy to manage and if you want any advanced features, you can always rely on the best Shopify apps.
You can always delegate managing your website on Shopify to professionals. Read more eCommerce guides, like these Top 5 Reasons to Hire eCommerce Developers. Whatever way you choose, you can always trust Shopify with enriching your online business options.
Leave a Reply