A PMP certificate refers to the qualification certification of project management professionals. It is initiated by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which strictly evaluates whether the knowledge and skills of project managers have high-quality qualification certification exams. Its purpose is to provide a unified industry standard for project managers. As a project management qualification certification exam, it has established its authority internationally. Since 1984, PMP has trained a large number of project management professionals for the United States, and the project management profession has become the “golden profession” in the United States. The two-week review work before the PMP test is particularly important for the test. PMP certification is initiated by the American Project Management Association and is promoted all over the world. The content is comprehensive general knowledge of project management. Many companies will require PMP certification when hiring project managers; when companies choose partners, project bidding will also choose project teams with PMP, so the current gold content of PMP is at a high level. ExamLabs can help you study.
Project management professionals have become a hot spot for enterprises and institutions to compete for human resources, and project managers have become “golden professions”. “Fortune” magazine once asserted: Project manager will become the best profession in the 21st century. PMP is the recognition and certification of the knowledge, ability and experience of project management personnel: the process of participating in the PMP certification is a very effective way to master the thinking methods of project management and improve work ability.
PMP is a professional certification for project management, which has no industry restrictions. From the perspective of project management, projects are everywhere, only size. Learning project management is actually learning a way of thinking and method of doing things. Project management is common in all kinds of occupations and jobs. The PMP exam is to test our approach to project management. The way of proposition is to give us an assumption of a general project situation. As project managers, we make decisions under such circumstances.
Summary of individual exam experience
- Brush up on the questions of the institution. In particular, insisting on doing daily exercises, Aiwei’s questions are enough to cope with the exam, rather than spending a lot of time looking for questions from other places to do, it is better to understand the questions of the institution thoroughly.
- Develop the habit of collecting topics. After the simulation question is done, collect the wrong questions and doubtful questions, and every day after the course. Look at the collection questions, review the knowledge points contained in them and understand the reasons for the mistakes.
- Project management tools. About the introduction of project management tools, watch Mr. Xu’s explanatory video, which is very detailed.
- Establish your own review outline. Teacher Zhang’s 5A treasure book is very practical, but it is difficult to memorize every article with more content. Combine the 5A treasure book and textbook to organize an exclusive review outline, the content does not need a lot, the easy to make mistakes, easy to forget the knowledge points can be written, spend ten minutes every day to read.
- Think more. At the beginning of each chapter of the textbook, there is an overview picture, print out the pictures of each chapter, review time will think about what each knowledge point above is, if it is still relatively unfamiliar, then read the book or video to deepen the consolidation.
What is PMP?
PMP refers to the qualification of project management professional (personnel).
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam held by the Project Management Institute (PMI) is promoted in more than 190 countries and regions around the world and is currently the most gold-rich certification in the field of project management.
PMP is suitable for:
- Those who are preparing to take the PMP qualification examination
- Senior management, middle managers, managers of various departments;
- Project manager, project supervisor, system manager, system integration engineer, system development engineer, and project team member;
- Enterprise human resources department, marketing planning personnel, marketing business personnel;
- People who are willing to improve their skills in the workplace and are interested in project management.
What are the requirements for obtaining PMP Certification, which not only improves the project management level of the project manager, but also directly reflects the personal competitiveness of the project manager, which is a symbol of the identity of the project management professional.
As an important symbol of project management professionals, the PMP certificate is an indispensable certificate in the career development of every project manager.
This certificate is considered a mandatory condition for project manager positions in many enterprises, especially multinational enterprises, and is also a necessary qualification certificate for project managers in many major projects bidding.
At present, there are 1 million PMP in the world, and more than 180,000 people in China have passed the PMP certification exam, and the PMP certificate is being favored by more and more professionals and is known as the world’s three major management certificates with MBA and MPA.