HDPE or High-density polyethylene bottles are manufactured from petroleum. These bottles or containers with CRC (child resistant closures) closures and standard lids and caps are very high in demand due to their extraordinary advantages.
Such bottles are used for packaging different materials like milk, juice, water, cosmetics, and household cleaners. Being eco-friendly, these bottles can be recycled into other products like buckets, crates, flower pots, and floor tiles.
Besides being recyclable and healthy for the environment, they have huge lists of advantages. Some of its best benefits are described below:-
- Chemical Resistant – There are many chemicals that can affect and cause corrosion. But plastic with HDPE material is corrosion resistant and manufactured for the storage of liquids, foods, and chemical products with varying pH levels. This bizarre feature maintains all the good features when it comes in contact with any chemical. It keeps the material safe and effective for a long time period.
- Highly Durable and lightweight – The selection of HDPE plastic containers gives you the promise of durability. Keeping these bottles for a long time will not affect the bottle and the material inside the bottle. You can leave these bottles as long as you want.
The density of these bottles ranges from 941 kg/m3 to 965 kg/m3, depending on the formulation of the material. Compared to other materials, aluminum is extremely light with a density of 2699 kg/m3, around 2.8 times heavier than HDPE.
- UV resistance – It is one of the most important properties of HDPE plastic. It ensures the optimum service life of parts and components generally used outside. HDPE plastic is different from other plastic materials as it comes with a UV-resistant formulation. That makes it ideal for outdoor applications like playground equipment; roadside lights contain a UV stabilizer mixed with their resin.
- Strong – With lightweight, these bottles are very strong. They bounce back when they hit a hard surface and thus do not get damaged by falling on the floor or any surface. Due to this reason, it is safe to keep things in HDPE containers to ensure their safety for a long time.
- Certified food grade – It is very important to keep edible products in a container that does not affect their quality. Many food manufacturing industries prefer plastic bottles of HDPE for their product storage. These bottles match the FDA sanitary standards. These are safe for contact with foodstuffs and are convenient to clean. HDPE plastic bottles are the best choice for the safety of the food environment and to maintain its safety standards.
- Easily machinable and weldable – Being high-density polyethylene plastic, it can be easily weldable. These products can be moulded into any possible design. Designing larger projects is also possible such as watertight tank liners used for the storage of important volumes of liquids.
- Does not absorb moisture – HDPE plastic bottles have “zero moisture absorption”, which is one of the best features of these bottles. This feature makes this product the best choice for designing storage tanks and other products intended for outdoor use, as they do not absorb moisture when subjected to prolonged contact with fluids.
- Resistant to weather, insects, and moulds – HDPE plastic bottles are not only UV resistant but also weather, insect, and mould resistant. This way, these bottles protect the product from any bacterial, viral, or insect growth inside the bottle. Containers with CRC closures and standard lids and caps are best to protect the product from any insects or weather. You can visit https://rosinski.com.pl/en/category/containers/ for wide range of HDPE / R-HDPE and PP containers with CRC closures and standard lids and caps.
- Good on the pocket – A product with a long list of advantages and still on a budget is very rare. This aspect of HDPE bottles increases demand in every industry as they do not add another cost to the product.
HDPE plastic bottles are used for multiple purposes like food storage, chemical storage, medicals and pharmaceuticals, and many more. Above mentioned advantages make these bottles perfect the product storage and their safety.