It may seem obvious that when you book facilities for your event, you expect them to be there, set up and ready to go in plenty of time. Still, sadly that isn’t always the case. Choose the wrong event facilities supplier, and you could be left wanting.
Imagine having a big event planned and suddenly you run into excuses, problems and overbooking issues that mean you have no toilets, shower facilities or comfort units in place when guests and visitors are just a few minutes away.
The only way to ensure that you aren’t in this position is to choose your event-hire facility company with care. Choose a business that understands exactly what you want and can advise you if you are unsure of the number or unit style best suited to your event and can supply what you need when and where you need it.
Whether you require toilets for a private affair, showers and comfort facilities for a grand star-studded event or a small festival, not having everything you need set up safely on site in advance could mean last-minute headaches or, worse still, cancellation.
Consider getting help from companies such as SRP Hire Solutions, which offers a wide range of event and site hire solutions, that the importance of timely and safe delivery of event hire facilities, so you don’t have those awful last-minute worries.
Choosing a reliable event facilities hire company
Here are some tips to choosing a reliable company to provide those all-important facilities:
- Choose a company that has a professional approach to your enquiry and can commit the necessary resources to deliver what you need where you need it without hesitation.
- A company with a wide range of clean, well-maintained equipment, whether basic or luxury, will ensure you have choices suitable for all occasions.
- Find a company that has experience within the setting you need. You don’t want to be caught out because your event is in a remote location, and they realise at the last minute they don’t have the means to get on the land.
- Choose a company that can supply all your welfare and comfort solutions wherever possible. Consider kitchen and welfare units for handling the event administration and staff needs, toilets and shower blocks, generators, water bowsers and the availability of disabled access units. When you can source all you need from one contact, delivery is more streamlined, and there is less chance for things to go wrong.
- Choose a company with the resources to handle issues as they arise. Just in case something unexpectedly breaks during use, you need to know they will be able to get you back up and running quickly.
- Ensure your chosen company understands the law regarding event safety to ensure that your site is safe for staff and visitors.
- A company that can assist with backup generators and water bowsers will ensure that you can still enjoy quality event facilities, however remote or if there is a power cut.
- Find a company committed to modern technology that uses environmentally friendly solutions to show you care about the environment. The lower impact your event has on the planet will enhance your brand reputation.
To summarise, reliable facility delivery can make or break your event. Whether you are looking for standard toilets, accommodation and office units or a luxury shower or toilet solution, you deserve the peace of mind that your event facilities will arrive when on time and be up and ready for use with time to spare before the event starts, whether that’s in a small corner of your garden or a field in the middle of nowhere.
It’s worth checking out the companies that cover your area for their feedback and recommendations and choosing one that can offer the reliability and service that goes above and beyond to ensure that you, as an event organiser, aren’t left with a headache before the event gets going.