Entrepreneur and US Marine veteran on mission to establish bottled water company to benefit veterans, seeks financial support to start company
Most people want to give back to veterans, yet they don’t always know how to go about doing that. One way to help is to support those businesses that have a mission of helping veterans. Will Post, an entrepreneur and US Marine veteran, is on a mission to help raise money for veterans and bring about awareness regarding veteran suicide rates. His new mission is to raise funds to start Our Soldiers Spring & Bottled Water Corp., which will bottle and sell high mountain spring water. Once the company is established it will have donation buttons on the website, making it simple for people to donate to veteran-focused charities.
“Most people want to give veterans support, but they are not always sure how to about doing it,” explains Will Post, who is an entrepreneur, veteran, and is the founder of Our Soldiers Spring & Bottled Water Corp. “I want to make it easier for people to support veterans. My mission is to get people to pool their money together to start the Our Soldiers Spring & Bottled Water Corp., so we can help veterans and have access to crystal clean water at the same time.”
Post is in the process of raising funds to go forward with opening a bottled water company that will raise money to support veteran initiatives, specifically organizations that provide assistance to veterans. The water will be pure and clean, coming from a pristine high mountain spring. While it provides consumers with a source of healthy, clean water, it will also make it easier for people to make direct donations to the individual charities, including the Semper Fi Fund and the Wounded Warrior Project. A portion of the proceeds from the water sales will also be donated to the two organizations.
The unique logo that was created for the water company was designed to honor fallen soldiers. It features a military weapon, helmet, boots, and dog tags. The image serves as an important reminder of the support that is being given to veterans and soldiers.
Here are five reasons to choose businesses that support veterans:
1. Doing business with those companies that support veterans makes it easy for people to help those who have helped our country. They don’t have to think about how to help veterans, they will just be doing so with their purchases.
2. When you support businesses that are owned by veterans or that hare helping veterans, that support may be passed on to others through a ripple effect. There are millions of veterans who own businesses and have employees, as well as though who get involved helping others in their community.
3. Many veterans have skills that they can put to use in their community or in a career. By supporting businesses that help veterans, you may be helping to inspire them to put those skills to use. It keeps them feeling needed and that their contributions still matter.
4. It’s important to be patriotic and show veterans that you support them and what they do. By supporting businesses that help veterans you will be engaging in patriotism and giving back to those who gave so much.
5. We vote with our dollar. When given the choice of where to put your money, you can do a lot of good by choosing businesses that help our veterans. They often provide access to mental health assistance, scholarships, and help purchase items that they need.
“We all want to help veterans and have great drinking water, so this is a great cause,” adds Post. “By teaming up with me to help start this company we can give back to veterans, and have some of the best drinking water around. Your donations and support are appreciated and will do a lot to help me reach my mission of helping veterans, and in raising suicide awareness.”
According to the US Department of Veterans Affairs, there were over 6,000 veterans in the country who committed suicide during 2017. In fact, since 2008, there have been at least 6,000 veteran suicides every year. They also report that the suicide rate for veterans is 1.5 times that for non-veteran adults. Suicide prevention is a priority, and veteran-focused charity organizations help to address this situation by giving veterans the resources and support that they need.
Post is a entrepreneur who took the pet food scene by storm in recent years. Unhappy with the unhealthy and subpar ingredients in commercial pet foods, he started the company Hound & Gatos, selling all natural healthy pet foods. He has since sold the company but plans on incorporating the same core principles of recognizing a problem and finding a solution into his new company Our Soldiers Spring & Bottled Water Corp.
The Our Soldiers Spring & Bottled Water Corp. has a video regarding veteran suicide and the fundraising, which can be viewed here: https://bestofthebesttelevision.vids.io/videos/189dd9b31f1ae9c990/new-2-our-soldiers-water.
Those who would like to make a donation to help support the Our Soldiers Spring & Bottled Water Corp. can log go to the GoFundMe page for it: https://www.gofundme.com/f/water-co-amp-our-soldiers?member=&utm_medium=ema, or online to: https://www.oursoldiers.com/ or visit the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Our-Soldiers-Spring-Bottled-Water-Co-102037761233344.