18 Best Travel Gadgets Fit for BOSSES
Here at BOSS Magazine, we know traveling in style during the holidays is not one size fits all.
Our team has narrowed down the top business travel gear and best overall travel gadgets to make this season’s trips, whether it’s with family and/or around the world.
Family always comes first, which is why this lifehacking gear can change the game when it comes to holiday travel. Here are five gadgets to add to your family’s luggage to ensure smooth sailing:
- The gb Pockit Stroller, while pricey—$249.95—is a sturdy addition to families on the move.
This durable, self-activating stroller folds into a standalone element. Amazon handily suggests the mustachifier glasses as the perfectly paired accessory for VIP kids.
- Juno’s ChildSafe Locking Childproof Bag is an intelligent investment for parents traveling with medications, cosmetics, or sharp objects.It comes in various sizes, boasting safety for little hands without any keys or codes.This to-go option for child-resistant packaging—developed by a mother and a doctor—is smartly priced at $25-44.
- Baby Bjorn offers an 11-pound crib that collapses into a neat little bag, which is an ideal solution for tired babies on getaways. At $300, the BabyBjorn Crib Light includes an insulated mattress with a breathable, waterproof cover and an optional organic cotton sheet.
- For the fun-loving fur babies in your life, you’ll want to add the Car Seat Cover into the mix.Come mud, sand, hair, or whatever, this attractive microvelvet cover will ensure that the elements your pup chooses to adorn from ever touching your car.
- Today, why should families be limited by international borders when it comes to smartdevices? The Pocketfinder is one of few—and the only we could find online—international, wearable GPS tracking devices for children available today.This accident-proof wearable uses GSM and GPS to track your child’s location, even in the most rugged of terrain.
World travelers, citizens of the world, and tech-worshipers alike will love these luxurious additions to their holiday trips, making for more comfort, style, and leisure.
- No matter how you’re traveling, you should be able to upgrade in style.
The Hudson Park Faux Fur Travel Throw has helpful straps so wherever you may be, you can luxuriate in glamorous, microfiber comfort.
- If you’re one for nostalgia and are keen on travel candles, we can’t recommend the blend of leather, dirt, and diesel enough from D.S. & Durga.“‘85 Diesel”—along with unique smells like “Portable Fireplace” and “Spirit Lamp”—is a lovely way to shake up your standard hotel aroma.
- Remember your grandfather’s Hasselblad?Now you can tote one along for your travels, too. Their newest, silver-cased DLSR Camera features a built-in Vario-Sonnar T* zoom lens and looks like a masterpiece designed for adventure.
Every BOSS Magazine reader should find the following travel gadgets useful, feast your eyes upon travel hacks that are definitely BOSS-approved.
- This isn’t any water purifier. The Ultralight Purifier Bottle from The Grayl is only 10.9 ounces and purifies virtually any water in the world in under 15 seconds. Imagine the possibilities!
- If you love going off the grid, you need to meet the goTenna. It enables you to send messages and share locations safely where there isn’t cell coverage or Wi-Fi. Simply use the goTenna app to connect with your contacts, pair the goTenna with your mobile device via Bluetooth to turn your iOS or Android device into an off-grid communication tool.
- Need a private, secure connection with the freedom to easily transfer photos to your home network? The Eyefi Mobi Pro is an SDHC memory card—16GB or 32GB—with built-in Wi-Fi that syncs with your camera, smartphone, tablet, PC, or Mac. You can conveniently transfer RAW or JPEG files in real-time, even if you’re away from home, using a private, secure connection.
- With one “Coin” you can carry all of your card data and lighten your wallet. After verifying your identity, a Coin arrives, inscribed with your name and linked to your account. Up to eight cards with a magnetic stripe—debit, credit, gift, and membership cards—can be stored for immediate use.
- Why worry on the road? PERI GoCharge Ultra Slim Power Bank has your phone battery covered with a 3200 mAh charge that can charge your cell 1.5 times on one charge alone.
- Have you taken Google’s Pixel for a spin yet? With a built-in speaker-responder system (simply dubbed Home), the Google Assistant (the voice or text avenue to all Google intelligence), and Google’s trifecta of travel gems—Google Flights, Google Hotels, Google Trips—the more you use these services, the better your handheld device can assist your every travel query.
- Ameribag’s Healthy Back Bag is the single-strapped solution to keep your travel essentials organized, while saving your spine from the physical stresses of traveling. Designed by a leather craftsman, a doctor, and a chiropractor, ensures comfort in a thoughtful design.As the company explains, “The more places a bag touches when you wear it, the lighter it feels. The HBB contours to the shape of your spine, distributing weight evenly across the back. No pulling, no straining, no crooked necks or uneven shoulders.”
- Glued to your Apple Watch? Be sure your livestream of calendar alerts, text messages, and your heart rate does not power down when you need it most. The Portable Charger allows you to charge up with a stylish protective case fit for your purse or carry-on.
- Maybe you need a device that better keeps track of your REM cycles, not just your physical fitness. The Misfit Ray syncs with your phone and sends reminders about text messages, calls, or simply to get up and move throughout your day.
- Keep noisy flights out of your headspace with the carry-on-conscious Bose Quiet Comfort Headphones, which not only is designed to stay put in your ears, but boasts both regular play and noise-cancelling modes.