Would you like to get some quick cash but have a terrible credit score? Don’t fret; this post highlights the best cash loans with no credit checks in Australia.
5 Best Cash Loans Wired in 1 hour No Credit Checks 2022
1. Viva Payday Loans
Viva Payday Loans is an online platform that connects with the best lenders. Borrowers can apply for 1 hour cash loans very quick funds Australia no credit check ranging from $100 to $5,000 with loan periods ranging from 16 days to one year.
The application process for Viva Payday Loan is entirely online. You get a response in less than 5 minutes. Once you have signed the contract, the funds are wired directly into your account.
Centrelink recipients and those with bad credit can also apply for this loan. However, a Viva Payday Loan is costly, and standard payday loan fees may apply.
There’s an establishment fee of 20% and a monthly fee of 4% for loans less than $2,000. An APR of 20% – 199.43% may be charged for loans more than $2,001, and they also have an establishment fee of $400.
Payday loans are a short-term financial solution that should be acquired only during emergencies.
- Be 18 years old and above.
- Have proof of steady income—not more than 50% of the sum should come from the benefits of Centrelink.
- Be a citizen of Australia or have legal residency.
- Possess an Australian bank account that enables direct credits and debits.
- Quick online application process.
- No collateral is required.
- Borrowers with bad credit can apply.
- It has matching services that reduce the groundwork—clients don’t have to research to find suitable lenders.
- High fees and rates.
2. Gday Loans
Gday Loans is among the newest loan service platforms in Australia. It provides loan matching services to present quick loans applications to a panel of leading lenders.
The platform has a free online application process with immediate response. Gday loans offer access to major short term lenders, and borrowers can apply for loans ranging from $300 to $10,000 with an APR of 5.99% to 35.99%.
Gday loans provide customised term lengths from 3 to 24 months to meet everyone’s financial situation and needs. This platform doesn’t conduct a credit check on potential clients who aren’t eligible.
The eligibility criteria for Gday loans depends on the lender. However, all borrowers must be full-time Australian residents above 18 years.
The application process is straightforward.
- First, you fill out an application form with your details and the amount of money you want. Then the system matches you with a suitable lender.
- After the lender accepts the condition, you’ll be transferred to their website to finish the process.
- Once the lender approves the loan, the funds are wired directly into your account.
- Fast and simple online application process.
- No credit checks
- Repayment term length may be adjusted to meet customers needs.
- You have to be at least 18 years and reside in Australia to qualify for a loan.
3. Jacaranda Finance Personal Loan
Jacaranda finance platform gives borrowers access to loans that range from $300 to $10,000. The repayment period is usually between nine to twenty-four months, with interest rates that vary depending on your credit history.
Various loan products are available on the platform, which come with short approval times. Expect to receive feedback on your application within an hour after submission. The money is then transferred into your account within a few hours or seconds based on your bank.
Borrowers who receive government benefits or have a poor credit history can apply and qualify for loans. Unlike conventional lenders, Jacaranda finance looks at applications on a case-to-case basis and gauges their customers on their ability to repay the loan.
The platform charges an establishment fee of between $0-$1000. The interest rates range from 8.69% to 48% based on your creditworthiness.
- Quick approval time.
- The application process is entirely online.
- You can get a loan even with bad credit.
- High APRs.
- Charge establishment fees.
4. Fair Go Finance
Fair Go Finance is another online platform that provides quick loans with no credit check. Borrowers can get small loans of $2,000 and personal loans ranging from 5,000-10,000 dollars.
Individuals with poor credit history can still apply and qualify for loans if they haven’t filed for bankruptcy in the last year.
The repayment terms for small loans is between one to twelve months, while repayment terms for personal loans can be as long as three years.
Loans on this platform are expensive. Small loans come with 4% monthly charges and a 20% establishment fee. Interest rates for personal loans range between 15.92-29.9% p.a.
- Applicants with bad credit can qualify for a loan.
- Quick approval time.
- The application process is purely online.
- Application takes approximately 5 minutes.
- High APRs.
- Charge establishment and monthly fees.
5. Sunshine Short-Term Loans
Sunshine short-term loans offer borrowers payday loans usually processed in thirty minutes. However, the loans come with short loan terms and high charges. The platform offers loans ranging between $150-$2,000.
The loan repayment period is usually between nine to fourteen weeks, but borrowers can pay back their loans in full early without incurring any additional charges. Like other payday platforms, the loans come with a 4% monthly charge and a 20% establishment fee.
Individuals with a poor credit history are eligible for loans on this platform. If you receive government benefits, you can still qualify for a loan if it’s not more than 50% of your entire income.
- Quick approval time.
- The loan application is online.
- People with bad credit can still qualify.
- You can repay your loan early without penalties.
- High APRs
You can secure quick cash loans in Australia without credit check from various online platforms provided you meet all the requirements. All the platforms listed in this review are excellent options if you want to get a loan without damaging your credit profile. However, the best platform to get quick loans from is Viva Payday Loans..