When organic traffic is concerned, backlinks never go out of fashion.
Every website, old or new, digs quality backlinks. Reason? It’s simple. Backlinks back your content. They back your website’s SEO. The higher the number of qualified backlinks to your website better will be the search rankings.
But how to get to that higher number?
In this article, we will discuss 11 foolproof link building strategies from experts of marketing in Greenville, SC. These strategies can help marketers achieve and maintain higher rankings in SERPs.
Don’t just create content; create Link Magnets.
- Talk about things that even your competitors aren’t talking about.
- Your aim is to create evergreen content that doesn’t fade away with time and attracts readers and influencers in your niche.
- Content that is both useful and authentic attracts more links.
Outdated links for others can form great opportunities for you.
- Find websites linking to outdated content or to websites that recently changed names or niche.
- Then tell them that they’re linking to outdated pieces and you have something better. Something that they should link to.
Similarly, Leverage the broken pages approach.
- Find broken pages and reach out to the websites linking to them.
- Create useful content that is relevant to the broken resource.
- Send out a proposal to people linking to the dead resource and tell them why they should link back to you.
Use .edu resource pages.
- Many .edu websites have resource pages.
- These resource pages can provide you great quality .edu backlinks.
- Reach out to the admins of .edu websites in your niche for adding your link as a resource.
Guest posting will never die.
- A great way of getting some great quality backlinks and blogger relationships.
- Reach out to the bloggers in your niche with titles to choose from.
- Share the post on your social media. It helps increase credibility.
Use Infographics for link building.
- Infographics are more concise and easier to understand.
- Create infographics that solve a purpose or answer popular questions.
Make use of the testimonials section.
- Most companies allow their customers to publish testimonials for the services that they bought.
- If you’ve bought a service from such a company, send them a testimonial message.
- Chances are, they’ll give you a link too.
Approach bloggers for reviews.
- Find bloggers who review products and services.
- Create an awesome pitch and ask them to review your product
- This can land you a link for your website.
Go for Link reclamations
- Based on your business’ popularity, websites might mention your name.
- Find websites that have mentioned your name but not linked to you.
- Write them an email informing about the same. That’s it.
Monitor your competitors.
- Use a backlinks analyzer tool.
- Check out your competitor’s backlinks.
- List out forums, subreddits, social bookmarking sites, etc. and go on for those.
Find News sites looking for resources.
- Many news websites keep looking for new content.
- Publish a newsworthy story on your blog and reach out to news sites in your niche.
- If your story interests them, they might share it with a link back to your site.
A website’s link profile is one of the most essential factors that affect its ranking in search engine results. Keep in mind that the search engines don’t care about how many websites are linking back to you, rather about the experience your website offers to the users.
Invest your time and efforts in outreach, guest blogging, social media marketing, SEO, and enhancing web design in Greenville. Know all the aspects that can make and break your link power.
Follow these 11 link building strategies and get the results that you want for your website or blog.
If you have tried some other strategies that worked for you, let us know in the comment section below.