The BOSS Guide to All Things to Come During the CES 2016 Trade Show
On January 6th 2016, the annual CES 2016 kicks off in Las Vegas. If you aren’t already attending the world’s largest trade show for consumer electronics, we’ve got you covered.
Top 10 #CES2016 Resources:
- First, we recommend following @CES and the official #CES2016 feed on Twitter. They’re also on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
- CTA’s official newsfeed will be sharing detailed key press releases.
- CES TV is a great source for exclusive video news.
- Don’t forget about Periscope: Engadget takes you right to the epicenter of CES 2016.
- Don’t miss any of the amazing upcoming CES 2016 keynotes if you can help it.
- And where to watch this week’s keynotes and when via The Verge.
- We especially love live updates from Fast Company’s Daniel Terdiman
- The official CES 2016 full schedule.
- USA Today’s handy SoundCloud reporting on CES 2016.
- CNET has a press day livestream marathon going as we speak.
During today’s CES 2016’s Press Day, media and industry analysts will have the first peek at exhibitors’ revolutionary advancements in smart home, healthcare, wearable, drone, and other consumer tech trends. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.
Later in the afternoon, consumer technology industry trends are unveiled at the Consumer Technology Association’s Research Summit. Expect the Twitterverse to buzz with noteworthy quotes from Intel CEO Brian Krzanich and Volkswagen CEO Dr. Herbert Diess’ keynotes.